Sunday, April 24, 2011

Getting Ready





Baby is getting closer, and closer which is a good thing because my patience is getting less, and less to meet this sweet little girl. I don't think Kory or I really comprehend that we are going to have a baby. I mean we know she is coming but its still so surreal, ya know?



Anyway, I have my first shower this weekend that my Sisters, and Mom are throwing for me and I am so excited because it means we are far along enough for me to actually have a shower! We bought our crib, glider, car seat, stroller, bassinet, breast pump, little bit of diapers, and a little bit of clothes so far on our own, but I've been asking everyone what is something they can't live without with a newborn? Let me know if you can think of anything!

Maternity Photos (it is so nice to have a photographer in the family!)








4 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pictures! Gorgeous!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!!!! We need to go to dinner before that baby comes out, I must see you in person with that belly!!!!! Text me with days when you guys could go. Next week maybe?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait, it's only Monday, so... this week OR next week?! Let's plan it without our husbands since all they ever do is talk about it and it never happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures they are amazing and you look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete