Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pop! Goes the belly

Finally a new update! Ok, really scared to put picks of me and my belly up on my blog but, I love seeing other people's bellys when they are prego. (so, please don't be critical ) :)

In fact, my tummy didn't really ever really "poke" until about 2 weeks ago so I have an excuse why I haven't been giving people of my "belly bump watch" til now! (oh, and our computer broke)

25 weeks

23 weeks (hate this picture)



We also had our "big/target" ultrasound and I started bawling because we got to see little baby M's face and profile!! She always has her hands up by her face and today wasn't any different. Its hard to get a 4D picture, so its not her its just how the ultrasound is! ( I about killed my sister when she told me my baby was "weird lookin")

2 comments:

  1. Wit...ummm...she is kinda weird looking. Don't get mad--I'm happy to admit that all my boys were weird looking in their 4D ultrasound pics too. They looked like little aliens. That's just how it is. Sorry.The top pic is a pretty cute profile though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it you are such a cute pregnant girl!!! What a cute little belly!! I am way excited for you guys!! She will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete