Well, I have nothing to blog about lately. Me, and Kory are having fun out here. I am really, really excited for my sister to come and visit us over the weekend and go with us up to Winnipeg, Canada. I've missed her a lot!!
Which reminds me, the other day I was walking into walmart and I saw 2 missionaries come out. I don't know why but I got so happy and went up to them and said how glad I was to see them out here. They were very sweet and talked to me for awhile. Man, I love our church.
Sorry this blog is so incredibly random!
Cute Women’s Flower Sweaters Just $12.49 on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
Through October 12th, run to Amazon to score these adorable Libsorge
Women’s Flower Sweaters for only $12.49 (regularly $24.99+) when you use
promo code BY...
3 hours ago

Hey Wit... I miss you too!
ReplyDeleteI miss you too. Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to talk to you... just started the new job and moving next week. LOts tO dO. HOpe everything is gOing Okay! Loves!
ReplyDelete