Friday, June 8, 2012

Catch ups, and Birthdays

I honestly don't know if anyone reads this blog anymore but for the sake of documentation I am going to keep updating!

 I am so sad that the monthly pictures are over.
 My baby has grown up, and I may or may not have
 cried a couple of times during the day of my little girl's birthday....
Before M's birthday, we had Memorial day and went to visit Grandpa Wayment

I'm so sad Maura will never get to know her Grandpa. He was such a good man. I was only able to know him for 4 months before he passed away. We like to think Maura was playing with her Grandpa before she came to us!


 This was Kory's grandpa. 1st grandpa. I think its kinda
 cool he was born in the 1800's.
Add caption
 My baby is one! My baby is one! We had an awesome birthday party, and Maura got lots of presents, a little too much presents....




Cake in the eyes....
                                 




I am sad that her first year is over, but am so excited about all of the milestones, firsts, and everything else that comes with raising a child! Kory and I are so blessed to have such great family and friends to help us and give advice.

This last month we also went on a camping trip with friends. No pictures though :(  And this summer we are looking forward to going on a lot of camping trips (Kory's request) and going to AZ to visit family and going to our cabin. I LOVE summer!


1 comment:

  1. I am still reading your blog! It is very bitter sweet to see them turn 1. I was emotional on Maggie's birthday too.

    ReplyDelete