Saturday, December 3, 2011

Giving Thanks

First, our little miss Maura turned 6 months old! Its unbelievable that I had her 6 months ago. I've just got to stop blinking.....



We couldn't decide which picture to use. The picture below makes her look like such a big girl.




This year our family got to give thanks down south in Mesa, AZ. We got to visit my grandparents who havent been able to meet Maura yet. We also go to see all of my Aunts and cousins.


The weather was sooooo nice! On one of the nice days my Grandpa treated us to burgers at the country club, and a couple of buckets of balls. FYI- My grandpa is the oldest member at the club (he is almost 89 years old) and has been a member since 1954! He plays golf everyday.






This is Grandpa and Maura watching us hit balls






Apparantly Dad and I put the ball on the tee the same way...





Me and Grandpa at the club

Kellie and Grandpa



We let Maura feel the short grass on the range and she thought is was the coolest stuff in the world



One thing that is awesome about having Thanksgiving in Az? We got to eat outside! Ahhhhh, so nice.





Mar-Mar



Maura and Pa-Pa





Maura got to meet her little cousins down there and fell in love with them right away. She squealed and screamed at them and they treated her like a little doll. It was the cutest thing!



We love Pa Pa!




We love G.G.!



We had such a good time!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that you guys were in AZ over Thanksgiving. We really should have caught up, that would have been so fun. We live in Mesa so next time you guys are here, let me know! Your baby is so adorable; she's so small compared to my little guy. I have big, chunky, heavy babies ha ha!

    ReplyDelete