Thursday, December 2, 2010

Elated

I can't seem to describe how excited, happy, and grateful Kory and I are. We went to our 12 week appointment today and saw our little peanut. Man, this kid is ACTIVE! He/she was playing with his/her feet, it was so cute! Kory seems to think this kid has already inherited his A.D.D. and I think the kid has just got my dancing gene.
No wonder how tired and sick I've been lately, this kid has grown so much in just 2 weeks! We'll get to see the gender in just 4 weeks, which is just a week after Christmas!

What do you think we are having?

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys!!! Congrats again!! I am going to say Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are having a GIRL. Congrats. You are going to have one beautiful little baby. When is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking BOY!!! A little Baseball star. I am excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete