Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oops!

You know its pretty bad that I haven't posted anything for a couple of months when Kory actually asks me to update it. OOPS!
Not much is going on here just really enjoying our summer.
Kory took me up to the Uintah mountains a couple of weeks ago. We camped out at a lake then hiked 8 miles to another lake, and the amazing thing is that I survived!!! Here is some of the awesome fish we caught.


We also went wake boarding/ knee boarding with friends a couple of weeks ago.




Check out that farmer's tan! Ha, ha.
I don't have very many pictures this summer. I need to work on taking some more!
Sorry this is such a short post but hey I'm making progress!

1 comment:

  1. I want to be in the Uintahs...That's where I would love to spend my summer months if I could. Love you.

    SKF

    ReplyDelete