We got a good laugh over that one! I am surprised you didn't ask for the Wii like you mentioned before! I love the deals though, that is awesome. By the way...you asked me before where we are living and we are living in Seattle! Crazy.
I didn't want to be rude when we came to visit, but now that it's out in the open. Taxidermy decor in exchange for an ipod? NO WAY! You should have held out for way more.
Kory and I got married in 2008. Kory is a hunting guide, and a realtor. I am staying at home raising our beautiful daughter Maura that was born in June. This blog is for those who wish to check up on our little family!
Ha ha, yes, fair trade! I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS HILARIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteWe got a good laugh over that one! I am surprised you didn't ask for the Wii like you mentioned before! I love the deals though, that is awesome. By the way...you asked me before where we are living and we are living in Seattle! Crazy.
ReplyDeleteGotta love hunters lol!!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh that is too funny!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't want to be rude when we came to visit, but now that it's out in the open. Taxidermy decor in exchange for an ipod? NO WAY! You should have held out for way more.
ReplyDeleteI've already said it before...no way was that a fair trade! You should have held out for A LOT more!
ReplyDeleteHell no!
ReplyDelete